Thursday, April 14, 2011

Angled Truth



I could signify
Any mess in this room
Practice breaking rhyme
Swing a pendulum, too
I write plenty of letters
Read nothing new
Coming right on over
To relieve your doom
Need confetti and light
Need some record glue
Meter rhyme and sign
Pretend that I knew

Never mind
The damned have sinned in
Love that swam
Down in singles
I'll be silent
To prove that you don't know
Crawling out
Instead of sitting

Half-second loss
Trying to rescue my crew
If I connect the dots
Like it, too
Like it too much
Will I get through

Exactly now
An embellished tongue
Twists round you
When the seas are red
And the ships are blue

Nervous silence
Uhhh
Undecided
Swerve peel and slide
Undecided
Crossing through

Found a massive thread
Hugging tight the spool
Set sail south
Pin your hopes to my ears
It could change your life
Could burn it, too

From inside the track
An angled truth
In the aftermath
We have oil crude

We might decide
To take your side

(see you)
Ramble on that perspective.
Listen to and download Angled Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment